Sunday, November 19, 2006

Where Everybody Knows Your Name



Tommy's paintings are now showing at our home-away-from-home, Santa Fe Baking Comany, at 504 W. Cordova Road. Personally, I think the artwork looks pretty cool on their bright yellow walls, and I REALLY felt at home there this morning as I ate my burrito combo since these paintings normally hang in our house. To top it off, we ran into our friends David and Marci and their toddler, Finn; fellow artist Stan; our ever-fashionable friend Stevie; and buddy Brian, who promised to take us out for pizza tonight. Then, to cap off a perfectly wonderful morning, we walked home in the New Mexico sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugar, you have the coolest life. I just have to say- you have the coolest life. I think of all the people I know, *you* are one of maybe 3 who have actually managed to have the life they envisioned in 1992. Way to go sister.

Tricia said...

I am amused and amazed by your compliment. Thank you. It isn't true, however. Yes, I have a wonderful life, but MUCH has in no way turned out how I envisioned back in the 90s. I guess part of being thirty-something is realizing how delusional you were at twenty-something. Since you mentioned it though, I'll let you in on a little secret: part of the impetus for creating this blog was to focus my attention on what I LIKE about my life. There's actually much that I don't like and which will not appear here--that's for psychotherapy!