Sunday, February 07, 2010

Tommy's New Best Friend

Thanks to Susan, Tommy is now spending all his time with his new best friend, Zummi. I feel a little left out, but am trying to adjust.

Some scenes from the past few weeks:



Two sleepy boys. . .



Painting lessons in the studio. . .



Tommy and Zummi wanna rock n' roll all night, and party every day!



Each evening they read the Bible.

Tommy says: Thank you Susan very very much. Tricia says: Susan, give a call. I"m getting lonely! Zummi says: Help! I'm surrounded by lunatics.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I knew about Zummi early in his gestation phases. I am so happy to see him happy and healthy, obviously adapting to a warm and caring family!
missa

Tricia said...

You sound like a social worker or somethin'!

Sus said...

I'm so glad he had a successful journey and has been taken in so readily!! There is something about men and these odd little bears. Gator is completely enchanted by Bearsly and it seems that Tommy may have similar feelings for Zummi (love the name, btw!). Boys are very cute. :D

Also, tell Tommy he should wash that shirt -- he's been wearing it for weeks!! ;)